Wow, I opened this blog so long ago... I think I might actually continue it just for the sake of it. I just want to make a few updates...
Hey, I'm Gina. I'm nearing the end of highschool, which means that my spelling should be better than it was in past posts...
I'm studying 6 subjects, including Biology, Mathematics, Design, Japanese, VET Dance and of course English.
I also plan to go into architecture.
I am truly an art addict, and I can promise that my drawing skills have improved (my previous posts humiliate me)
That's all, and I hope there are readers who enjoy seeing my future art.
Hey, I'm Gina. I'm nearing the end of highschool, which means that my spelling should be better than it was in past posts...
I'm studying 6 subjects, including Biology, Mathematics, Design, Japanese, VET Dance and of course English.
I also plan to go into architecture.
I am truly an art addict, and I can promise that my drawing skills have improved (my previous posts humiliate me)
That's all, and I hope there are readers who enjoy seeing my future art.


No comments:
Post a Comment